+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wales-Bale and RonnieBird

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He was involved in the Kavanaugh hoax that you fell for
    You still didn't substantiate the specific comment in question and you are not man enough to admit you are wrong.
    And if you go back and do your research instead inflating your own ego you will note that I commented that both parties involved in the case were less than reliable witnesses. However, don't let the facts get in the way of you self-aggrandisement. For someone who himself an intellectual cut above everyone else on here it's amazing how you misrepresent people's views......

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You still didn't substantiate the specific comment in question and you are not man enough to admit you are wrong.
    And if you go back and do your research instead inflating your own ego you will note that I commented that both parties involved in the case were less than reliable witnesses. However, don't let the facts get in the way of you self-aggrandisement. For someone who himself an intellectual cut above everyone else on here it's amazing how you misrepresent people's views......
    I laid out in that thread how you were biased against Kavanaugh. He wasn't guilty of any crimes, unless you think he should be prosecuted for having a few beers with his mates in high school, cos that's all you've got. You want to ruin somebody's life because he had the audacity to act like a teenager ... when he was a teenager!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I laid out in that thread how you were biased against Kavanaugh. He wasn't guilty of any crimes, unless you think he should be prosecuted for having a few beers with his mates in high school, cos that's all you've got. You want to ruin somebody's life because he had the audacity to act like a teenager ... when he was a teenager!
    I have no reason to be biased against anyone regarding that topic. However, well done for merely expressing your own opinion for once without misrepresting mine and in an unpleasant way. That is real progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have no reason to be biased against anyone regarding that topic. However, well done for merely expressing your own opinion for once without misrepresting mine and in an unpleasant way. That is real progress.
    It looks like he did try to misrepresent you ("you want to ruin someone's life...") but not to the extent he usually does, so well done gluey

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It looks like he did try to misrepresent you ("you want to ruin someone's life...") but not to the extent he usually does, so well done gluey
    I know - and the silly statement he made about me being biased was rather amusing but progress is progress.......