+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR 1 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Other way round and we'd be screaming red. The ball was five yards away.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Other way round and we'd be screaming red. The ball was five yards away.
    I wouldn't, how many times are their cynical fouls where someone breaks up play by grabbing hold of someone when the ball is nowhere near? It is a shit part of football and I have said on this forum before that I feel this is precisely the situation where football needs a sin bin. That or reds for everyone who does a cynical foul not playing the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I wouldn't, how many times are their cynical fouls where someone breaks up play by grabbing hold of someone when the ball is nowhere near? It is a shit part of football and I have said on this forum before that I feel this is precisely the situation where football needs a sin bin. That or reds for everyone who does a cynical foul not playing the ball.
    Yeah but you do that by tugging a shirt, hefty shoulder barge, something to make him fall over. Not how Ralls did it.

Yeah but you do that by tugging a shirt, hefty shoulder barge, something to make him fall over. Not how Ralls did it.
    Agree that is what he should have done. I have seen a yellow for one player jumping on another players back and clinging on until he goes down. All we ask is consistency and away at the big clubs you never get it.

Still a yellow. It wasn't dangerous. He wasnt the last man. It's just a foul.

Make. A. ****ing. Sub.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Still a yellow. It wasn't dangerous. He wasnt the last man. It's just a foul.
    I don't know what it was about the challenge but I said to my boy, he's off. Ralls stopped, looked, delayed then took him out completely. Immediately thought red.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Shhh View Post
    I don't know what it was about the challenge but I said to my boy, he's off. Ralls stopped, looked, delayed then took him out completely. Immediately thought red.
    He deserved a red solely because of the idiotic way he took the bloke out.
    He could have stepped across him and obstructed him, tugged his shirt or tapped his ankles and taken a yellow.
    Absolutley brainless.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    He deserved a red solely because of the idiotic way he took the bloke out.
    He could have stepped across him and obstructed him, tugged his shirt or tapped his ankles and taken a yellow.
    Absolutley brainless.
    It isn't meant to work like that. There are specific offences you can get sent off for.

What's going on with Reid? He's not worth brining on for 15 minutes when we're losing?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It wasn't for a cynical foul he took him out knee high shocking challenge and rightfully a red card

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    It wasn't for a cynical foul he took him out knee high shocking challenge and rightfully a red card
    Stop being a fanny, nothing dangerous about it.