+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Prison Justice served ? ? ? return of the death sentence ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Scotland Yard's investigation revealed 214 criminal sexual offences across 28 police forces, between 1955 and 2009.

So just to be clear - the same justice system that you trust to make decisions about whether someone is guilty of murder and should be sentenced to death, is in this case wrong about 214 sexual offences across 28 police forces?
    I never said I trusted the justice system. I just said that murderers should be executed. The difference between the two things was made clear in one of my posts.

I don't know if people are lying or telling the truth about Savile. If they are saying that he groped them then some of them are probably telling the truth. After Operation Midland we know that the police are very gullible when it comes to investigating cases of abuse especially when financial incentives are involved. Perhaps if you read Anna Raccons blogs about Savile you might look at it all more objectively.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post
    I never said I trusted the justice system. I just said that murderers should be executed. The difference between the two things was made clear in one of my posts.

I don't know if people are lying or telling the truth about Savile. If they are saying that he groped them then some of them are probably telling the truth. After Operation Midland we know that the police are very gullible when it comes to investigating cases of abuse especially when financial incentives are involved. Perhaps if you read Anna Raccons blogs about Savile you might look at it all more objectively.
    You think murderers should be executed but you don't trust the justice system to decide if people are murderers or not. You're tying yourself in knots, time to cut your losses I think.

Quote Originally Posted by David Vincent View Post

Try and do some critical thinking now, you think the justice system makes mistakes (including bizzarly jimmy saville for some reason). If this justice system makes mistakes, do you think we should give them the power to kill the people they convict?