+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Too many gaps in the accusers story and not enough evidence against the accused. The Democrats were also playing fast and loose with the way they managed the whole episode. I agree with Sen. Graham, they were both victims. Sen. Feinstein set her up with a Clinton Lawyer and a McCabe lawyer. Sadly it all seems to be about the Democrats, and not the two people we saw giving testomony today. This case wouldn't stand a chance of succeeding in a court of law.
    So says the man who says he likes to examine the evidence logically before arriving at a decision and yet, once he has done so, still always comes to an anti Democratic Party decision. As I've said before, I willingly admit my bias, but mine is as nothing compared to yours and yet you still carry on as if it doesn't exist .

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So says the man who says he likes to examine the evidence logically before arriving at a decision and yet, once he has done so, still always comes to an anti Democratic Party decision. As I've said before, I willingly admit my bias, but mine is as nothing compared to yours and yet you still carry on as if it doesn't exist .
    Fair play to the democrats, they set this up by getting her to tell her therapist his name and the story in 2012. How about that for planning ahead?

And also fair play to them for getting a woman to have her life ruined just so they can...What exactly? The GOP can easily get another judge voted on, and one they all approve of rather than Bart. I'm not sure exactly what they are supposed to have won here.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Fair play to the democrats, they set this up by getting her to tell her therapist his name and the story in 2012. How about that for planning ahead.
    She testified under oath that Kavenaugh's name was not mentioned in the therapists notes!

I was wearing my legal hat, there was a distinct lack of evidence. No date, no location, a changing storyline, and all the people alledged to have been there all denied being there. Then there was the fear of flying, the Clinton lawyers, the leak to the press, etc. It just didn't add up. And the Kavanaugh bloke was being character assasinated, they were even trying to turn juvenile schoolboy humour into proof. It was a no-win situation for both of them. If anybody was to blame it was the Democrats. Feinstein never told Kavanaugh about these allegations when she met with him. The Dems were playing dirty, leaking to the press etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I was wearing my legal hat, there was a distinct lack of evidence. No date, no location, a changing storyline, and all the people alledged to have been there all denied being there. Then there was the fear of flying, the Clinton lawyers, the leak to the press, etc. It just didn't add up. And the Kavanaugh bloke was being character assasinated, they were even trying to turn juvenile schoolboy humour into proof. It was a no-win situation for both of them. If anybody was to blame it was the Democrats. Feinstein never told Kavanaugh about these allegations when she met with him. The Dems were playing dirty, leaking to the press etc.
    But any attempt by you to try and explain yourself doesn't work, because, whether you've got your legal or sitting on the fence weighing up the evidence hat on, you ALWAYS come to the same conclusion!

But any attempt by you to try and explain yourself doesn't work, because, whether you've got your legal or sitting on the fence weighing up the evidence hat on, you ALWAYS come to the same conclusion!
    You can't argue with the facts!