+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giggs on the brink of Wales appointment

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Giggs on the brink of Wales appointment

How many of Giggs critics attend Wales Friendlies or even Wales games. 20 thousand missed the last one against Panama including Ramsey who Wenger pulled out because of a game at the weekend.Friendlies are to give fringe players a chance not for our top players who have extra games in European competitions. We have only had three World class players in my lifetime John Charles,Giggs and Gareth Bale.All missed Welsh games due to other Club commitments so give the guy a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    How many of Giggs critics attend Wales Friendlies or even Wales games. 20 thousand missed the last one against Panama including Ramsey who Wenger pulled out because of a game at the weekend.Friendlies are to give fringe players a chance not for our top players who have extra games in European competitions. We have only had three World class players in my lifetime John Charles,Giggs and Gareth Bale.All missed Welsh games due to other Club commitments so give the guy a chance!
    Giggs routinely missed games - set the example. After he started that others did too. I remember a tour, think it was USA where 17 international players all pulled out.

Giggs has refused to apply for lower league jobs - below him. Turned down Man Yoo u23 job. Was rejected by Swansea ( yes, that was fixed anyway but still spat the dummy and petulantly claimed he turned them down ).

At least Bellamy has looked to work his way up.

You can't compare Bale and Giggs when it comes to missing Welsh games for their clubs.

Bale has missed 6 of the last 7 Friendlies and Wenger pulled Ramsey out of last Friendly against Panama where 20thousand went missing?

Bale has missed 6 of the last 7 Friendlies and Wenger pulled Ramsey out of last Friendly against Panama where 20thousand went missing?
    Bale has suffered injuries. Injuries that caused him to miss quite a few games for Real. I might be wrong, I'm sure you could list Real games where Bale played 4 days after missing a friendly?

As for Ramsey, FAW and Coleman both stated he was only going to play the one friendly - days earlier against France - due to his workload for Arsenal. Massive difference to your claim.

Bale always plays for Wales when fit.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Bale always plays for Wales when fit.
    That is the correct answer.