Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

What can you say?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What can you say?

Can you imagine any senior British politician talking like that? They either would have to be on drugs or bordering on insanity. I wonder what the entourage standing behind him made of that - embarrassed at the very least surely!

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Can you imagine any senior British politician talking like that? They either would have to be on drugs or bordering on insanity. I wonder what the entourage standing behind him made of that - embarrassed at the very least surely!
    I'd love to see some non-politicians running the country, the language used by politicians is the language of obfuscation.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd love to see some non-politicians running the country, the language used by politicians is the language of obfuscation.
    I think you’re trying to deflect from the quite obvious that this does not look or sound a well man.

Not going to add anything derogatory, this is someone I’d have concerns about.

Surely even the most ardent red-necked Republican must be concerned when they hear this kind of rhetoric from their beloved president? It's one thing to "put America first" but to ramble on about pollution-promoting wind turbines and now this....!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    What can you say?
    TDR?