Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
Most don't read them so cant see how you can say that, I take it you didn't like Labours manifesto ?
Because Labour had their worst election since 1935.

Many felt that betrayed by Labour and their lack of democracy over Brexit.

Many hated the idea of Corbyn ever being a Prime Minister.
Could you seriously imagine him having adult discussions and negotiations with America (or does it depend on who the POTUS is?), with China, EU, Nato, etc..... and dare I say it, the Queen.

Many hated the Marxist Corbynism ideology.

Many believed that the country would be less secure with Corbyn, Abbott, et al.

Very many believed that Corbynism would result in extreme inflation and the country becoming bankrupt.

All of this and much more based around Labour's manifesto.

I have very different political views to many Labour politicians and supporters (on here and elsewhere).

One thing I respect a great deal, is the likes of Sludge who have accepted the negative comments about the Corbynist Labour, taken it like a man and looking at ways to improve for a better future for Labour.

Britain needs a strong opposition, but not a screaming and arrogant opposition, that doesn't listen to anyone, that believes it is their way of thinking only.

Even now, unbelievably Corbyn believes Labour won 'the argument'!!!!

Corbyn, also wants to control the election of the next Leader of the Labour.

Get him and his Corbynist cohorts away from 'any' position of power as soon as humanly possible.

Never, ever allow the likes of Laura Pidcock back into Labour.

Then choose a proper Leader, with non Corbynist shadow cabinet, that will be fit for the future.

These are the most crucial decisions and times for Labour for the 25 years or more.

Get the decisions right and if Johnson and Conservatives mess up over the next 5 years, then many will flock back to Labour in droves.

If the Conservatives get it right, a number will return to Labour and Labour will be in a strong position for the future.

If Labour get these decisions wrong - they're dead!!!!