+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Public sector workers - again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Public sector workers - again

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Pension this, time off on lieu that. Taking sickness as part of their holiday entitlement. Then moaning they should get more than 1% pay rise. It should be reduced by 10% a year until these 'what's it in it for me' shirkers start performing. If they worked in the private sector they would have a major wake up call. Not all of them but most public sector are shirkers. Gggggrrrrrr
    '
    Look butt, someone has to do it and for the salary they pay me my job and life really is a piece of piss. Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll pass that point of view over whilst laughing at you hysterically and slurping a beer in the pub on a brunch meeting next week (That's called multi tasking by the way). You gotta take work out of the office it's good for moral.

Up the workers, comrade.

Re: Public sector workers - again

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Look butt, someone has to do it and for the salary they pay me my job and life really is a piece of piss. Thanks for the suggestions though, I'll pass that point of view over whilst laughing at you hysterically and slurping a beer in the pub on a brunch meeting next week (That's called multi tasking by the way). You gotta take work out of the office it's good for moral.

Up the workers, comrade.
    Unless you're joking, not sure what the point of this reply is.

It kind of proves his point.