+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock - 'I've faced a vendetta over my links to Emiliano Sala agent'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Warnock - 'I've faced a vendetta over my links to Emiliano Sala agent'

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    As I posted in another thread, the Daily Telegraph reported yesterday that the investigators are aware of the identity of the owners of the plane.
    Yes, but no-one to my knowledge has actually stated publicly who the owners are. This bit of info provided by Keith acknowledges that the McKay’s Company owned (at least at one time) aircraft.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Yes, but no-one to my knowledge has actually stated publicly who the owners are. This bit of info provided by Keith acknowledges that the McKay’s Company owned (at least at one time) aircraft.
    Isn't the point that it would appear that the people who really need to know who owns the plane do so? The information should become public when the report is published sometime in the next year. In the mean time, my understanding is that there will be an interim report published shortly which may provide to at least some of the questions being asked currently.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    ...................................... In the mean time, my understanding is that there will be an interim report published shortly which may provide to at least some of the questions being asked currently.
    According to today's Wales Online the interim report will be published before 21 February.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    According to today's Wales Online the interim report will be published before 21 February.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post

Between 18-Sep-2015 & 11-Oct-2017 EXCELFOOT LTD owned a Piper PA31 Navajo ( Twin engine aircraft ).
    0645837.jpg