+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Transgender boy story

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Transgender boy story

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Including the BBC who seem to have a thing about transgender stories at the moment, hardly a day goes by without a mention.
    They are actively promoting it with programmes like 'Just A Girl'
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-as-six-expos/

I keep finding myself looking at what Brendan O'Neill has to say about these things as he seems to be one of the few people left that have not gone insane..

"Trans activists are effectively experimenting on children. Could there be anything more cruel?"
    https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/0...ng-more-cruel/

"The NHS now prescribes puberty-blocking drugs to so-called trans kids when they turn 10 or 11. This seems especially cruel, to deny children that tough but essential transitionary period, that biological burst that turns girls into women and boys into gruff-voiced scallywags who might one day mature into men. We do not ask 10-year-olds to make major decisions in relation to their schooling, where they live, smoking or sex; and yet we now invite them to make the terrifying existential choice to offset adulthood itself, to keep their hormones locked in limbo, to determine what sex they are. What a terrible burden to put on a human being who probably isn’t allowed to walk to the shop on his own or to stay up past 9pm"

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    They are actively promoting it with programmes like 'Just A Girl'
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...-as-six-expos/

I keep finding myself looking at what Brendan O'Neill has to say about these things as he seems to be one of the few people left that have not gone insane..

"Trans activists are effectively experimenting on children. Could there be anything more cruel?"
    https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2015/0...ng-more-cruel/

"The NHS now prescribes puberty-blocking drugs to so-called trans kids when they turn 10 or 11. This seems especially cruel, to deny children that tough but essential transitionary period, that biological burst that turns girls into women and boys into gruff-voiced scallywags who might one day mature into men. We do not ask 10-year-olds to make major decisions in relation to their schooling, where they live, smoking or sex; and yet we now invite them to make the terrifying existential choice to offset adulthood itself, to keep their hormones locked in limbo, to determine what sex they are. What a terrible burden to put on a human being who probably isn’t allowed to walk to the shop on his own or to stay up past 9pm"
    Facking ell I never knew that Mrs Steve puberty blocking drugs to children wtf
    that's beyond terrible how cruel is that
    I find the whole thing sinister
    there is more than 1 agenda being pushed here surely

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    If I ever end up (back) inside I'm going to say I'm a tranny so they put me in with women.
    They have already done that.

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    Facking ell I never knew that Mrs Steve puberty blocking drugs to children wtf
    that's beyond terrible how cruel is that
    I find the whole thing sinister
    there is more than 1 agenda being pushed here surely
    Indeed, it's very wrong imo, some of the stories I've read on it really make my blood boil tbh, can't say anything though can we, don't want to upset people.

The story about the rapist was removed from fb according to Brendan..
    Facebook deleted my post about the trans rapist transferred to a women's prison. Apparently it violated their Community Standards. If your Community Standards include censoring criticism of a rapist, your community is screwed.
    He's correct again.

I don't believe that a child would choose to identify as a different gender at 6 without the influence of adult. I also think this story makes the couple look like the kind of religious people who simply want to tell everyone else what to do.

Basically all the adults look like ***** from this story, if the kids were just allowed to get on with it, the boy would wear a dress and everyone would be happy. When adults intervene they turn it into this complete cluster**** of everyone trying to claim they have been insulted and badly treated.

Indeed, it's very wrong imo, some of the stories I've read on it really make my blood boil tbh, can't say anything though can we, don't want to upset people.

He's correct again.
    Maybe facebook think their platform is meant for silly videos, memes and pictures of your family at a BBQ and not intended to be a personal soapbox on complex issues.

You talk about censorship a lot on here, have you ever not been allowed to say what you think? No one has ever stopped me except when I was being a bit of a prick.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Maybe facebook think their platform is meant for silly videos, memes and pictures of your family at a BBQ and not intended to be a personal soapbox on complex issues.

You talk about censorship a lot on here, have you ever not been allowed to say what you think? No one has ever stopped me except when I was being a bit of a prick.
    You still have a right to give your opinion when you're being a prick I haven't said I've been censored but usually someone gets upset when subjects like this come up, I have seen other people be censored on fb though, if it's a platform meant for silly videos, memes and pictures of your family at a BBQ ect you have to wonder why a beheading video that I reported ages ago didn't breach their standards.

He's correct again.
    pisses you right off don't it being told
    "you cant say this you cant say that"
    why cant they just let kids be kids
    the state taking the place of the family that's been pushed for the last 20 years
    I doubt you will upset any on here

the state taking the place of the family that's been pushed for the last 20 years
    1997 = Tony Blair

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    1997 = Tony Blair
    AS you know yourself Bales
    Blair was and is merely a puppet mate

You have seen Croesy Blue on here?.

Quote Originally Posted by James fox View Post
    You have seen Croesy Blue on here?.

I don't know the guy mate