+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    As I have previously offered. Be a dear and find the words you keep putting in my mouth ad nauseum. It shouldn't be too tricky. Just do a search on Steele Dossier, Russia collusion et al and see who references it.

I see you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your response.
    Fair play, you are seriously deluded!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Fair play, you are seriously deluded!
    I see again you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your latest response.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I see again you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your latest response.
    The game is over mate. You tried your hardest to place a noose around an American presidents neck, but you failed spectacularly. Trump may be a bit of a prick, but that is another issue entirely!

The game is over mate. You tried your hardest to place a noose around an American presidents neck, but you failed spectacularly. Trump may be a bit of a prick, but that is another issue entirely!
    I see that for the third time you swerved the challenge to articulate the key truths that your cutting and pasting of Treehouse scuttlebutt will uncover but to be frank that was the least surprising part of your third meaningless response.

its not a good era