+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nice to see the BBC reporting on marches again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nice to see the BBC reporting on marches again

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    Why are these people not protesting about North Korea or the Gambia? Where is their outrage about how the Muslim world treats women?

It's pathetic.
    didn't realise you cared so much about women's rights across the world mate

Quote Originally Posted by tommy31 View Post
    didn't realise you cared so much about women's rights across the world mate
    Well you don't know me so that is not a suprise. I care deeply about women's rights and it is a disgrace that women cannot even drive in Saudi Arabia.

It's a pity more people don't like myself and would rather just target Trump.

Well you don't know me so that is not a suprise. I care deeply about women's rights and it is a disgrace that women cannot even drive in Saudi Arabia.

It's a pity more people don't like myself and would rather just target Trump.
    Are they not capable of being angry about both? It seems a lot of people have tried to discredit these marches by saying exactly what you have. had no idea so many right wingers cared so deeply about women's rights in the middle east until today.

Are they not capable of being angry about both? It seems a lot of people have tried to discredit these marches by saying exactly what you have. had no idea so many right wingers cared so deeply about women's rights in the middle east until today.
    I can't remember there being any marches against the way the Islamic world and parts of christian Africa treat treat their women? Not to the same extent we have seen over the past few days where a bunch of spotty faced, filthy, vegan virgins have infested worldwide cities in protest against a president that in all cases outside of America will have no control over them. Where was this lefty rage against Obama who dropped three bombs an hour on the middle east just last year?

If forced marriages, sex slavery, FGM, womens view not counting the same as mens, gender segregation, women not being allowed to drive or vote is worse than a man who said he grabbed women by the pussy in a juvenile private chat then the world isn't right anymore

I can't remember there being any marches against the way the Islamic world and parts of christian Africa treat treat their women? Not to the same extent we have seen over the past few days where a bunch of spotty faced, filthy, vegan virgins have infested worldwide cities in protest against a president that in all cases outside of America will have no control over them. Where was this lefty rage against Obama who dropped three bombs an hour on the middle east just last year?

If forced marriages, sex slavery, FGM, womens view not counting the same as mens, gender segregation, women not being allowed to drive or vote is worse than a man who said he grabbed women by the pussy in a juvenile private chat then the world isn't right anymore
    You're making a massive assumption. Nice work on belittling those protesters though.

You're making a massive assumption. Nice work on belittling those protesters though.
    ha Tommy in hypocrisy shocker. It was you who came sweeping into this discussion assuming that I and many others do not care about women's rights.

In reality it's the left who do not care unless the perpatrator is a rich white man of course.

ha Tommy in hypocrisy shocker. It was you who came sweeping into this discussion assuming that I and many others do not care about women's rights.

In reality it's the left who do not care unless the perpatrator is a rich white man of course.
    Can you quote me on that?

Are women allowed to choose what they are concerned about or do you need to tell them first?

Lol

Here.