+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Oh dear .. what's unfolding here regarding Michael "he's a good guy" Flynn now ..
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ica-disclosure
    20,000+ views, what a popular chap the Donald is, are you all hoping he takes out, and exposes, the alleged paedo network

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    20,000+ views, what a popular chap the Donald is, are you all hoping he takes out, and exposes, the alleged paedo network
    It seems like a majority on here would overlook a few discrepancies as long as Trump gets skewered

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It seems like a majority on here would overlook a few discrepancies as long as Trump gets skewered
    seems like one on here would forgive coco anything

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    seems like one on here would forgive coco anything
    If coco is guilty of anything I will be hoping that he faces the full consequences of his actions So far all I have seen is a witch-hunt led by the MSM to force him out of office, for reasons known only to themselves.

Anyway they have this one shot, so they had better make the most of it.

The point that the 'majority on here' seem to take is that, while a crusade might well be required, that Sir Trumpalot is not your knight in shining armour.
    He cant drain the swamp when what he appears to have got to fill it with is a lesser amount of his own mud , a rubbish and some fresh shit also.
    Like most of his other election pledges, I don't feel that he is now remotely interested in draining the swamp, other than getting some pesky flies off his back.
    His previous allies and aides might have been interested. he's apparently turned his back on them.

Meanwhile, Don has gone on a 17 day working Holiday, and the planet is teetering on the brink.

The point that the 'majority on here' seem to take is that, while a crusade might well be required, that Sir Trumpalot is not your knight in shining armour.
    He cant drain the swamp when what he appears to have got to fill it with is a lesser amount of his own mud , a rubbish and some fresh shit also.
    Like most of his other election pledges, I don't feel that he is now remotely interested in draining the swamp, other than getting some pesky flies off his back.
    His previous allies and aides might have been interested. he's apparently turned his back on them.
    I kind of share this view too, but I'm still waiting for some definite confirmation one way or the other.

The Alinskyites are still the far bigger problem though in my view.

Meanwhile, Don has gone on a 17 day working Holiday, and the planet is teetering on the brink.

have you done a poll ?

have you done a poll ?
    You don't need a poll, the MSM control the minds of the majority.

BTW does this strategy sound familiar?

Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions. (This is cruel, but very effective. Direct, personalized criticism and ridicule works.)

Saul Alinsky

You don't need a poll, the MSM control the minds of the majority.

BTW does this strategy sound familiar?
    You'd have a point about MSM if we didn't have YouTube and Twitter so we can see his exact words. But gold star for following the party line.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    You'd have a point about MSM if we didn't have YouTube and Twitter so we can see his exact words. But gold star for following the party line.
    YouTube and Twitter are in on it too

have you done a poll ?
    Did you notice that the phrase was in inverted commas as I was referring to someone else's use of the expression? ;)

A poll really not necessary in this this instance. Empirical observation suffices.

Not quite a holiday, they are renovating the WH (or searching for bugs)

Not quite a holiday, they are renovating the WH (or searching for bugs)
    Sorry Uncle Don. Clearly Nuclear War is keeping you busy