+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thomas Jefferson to be outed as a white supremacist

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Thomas Jefferson to be outed as a white supremacist

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    I don't believe in 'no platform ', I don't believe in censorship.
    I don't believe that it is a good idea to normalise hatred and bigotry - Is it for those who have seemingly begun to seek a way to feel more comfortable that they now embrace some increasingly 'bizarre' notions?
    Notions aligned with social abhorrence perhaps?

Back to the article - I have always said that abhorrent C***'s should be given opportunity to show what they stand for, and others can judge whether they require to be challenged - also publicly. All cuts both ways.

Stick your little "war" eh..
    Who is normalising "hatred and bigotry"? And what does "stick your little 'war' eh.." mean?

I think that you are labouring, heavily, under the misapprehension that your prose tickles your audience with its flourishes and jocularity, when in fact it results in you coming across as someone with mid-course dementia.

Like I have said before, your written diarrhoea stinks, both literally and metaphorically.

You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post
    Who is normalising "hatred and bigotry"? And what does "stick your little 'war' eh.." mean?

I think that you are labouring, heavily, under the misapprehension that your prose tickles your audience with its flourishes and jocularity, when in fact it results in you coming across as someone with mid-course dementia.

Like I have said before, your written diarrhoea stinks, both literally and metaphorically.

You're welcome
    I always think you can tell a lot about a person when you see how they respond to a difference of opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I always think you can tell a lot about a person when you see how they respond to a difference of opinion.
    Really? So what does your behaviour say about you?

Quote Originally Posted by severncity View Post

You're welcome
    throwing words like " mid-course dementia" about marks you down as a tw@t of the highest degree, thats speaking from the position of a person who's partner has mid-term alzheimer's

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    throwing words like " mid-course dementia" about marks you down as a tw@t of the highest degree, thats speaking from the position of a person who's partner has mid-term alzheimer's
    And calling me a "tw@t" marks you out as an opinionated buffoon whose best years are decades behind him. What kind of arsehole names himself after an American team that doesn't even play football? The kind of arsehole that is you pal - look in the mirror and gape.