+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves fans still struggling to come to terms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wolves fans still struggling to come to terms

I think a few of the Wolves forum are going to have heart attacks over the 'injustice' of the full frontal assaults we apparently undertook on their team. They still can't believe that the ref simply missed our players reprehensible behaviour. They've apparently gone to the lengths of assembling a video showing all our foul play... :

https://www.molineuxmix.co.uk/index....198105/page-11

I know we can whinge at times but this is truly impressive stuff...

Really is laughable ... hilarious actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    I think a few of the Wolves forum are going to have heart attacks over the 'injustice' of the full frontal assaults we apparently undertook on their team. They still can't believe that the ref simply missed our players reprehensible behaviour. They've apparently gone to the lengths of assembling a video showing all our foul play... :

They certainly know how to make a victory sweeter. Their bleating over their burst bubble is just a joy to read.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    They certainly know how to make a victory sweeter. Their bleating over their burst bubble is just a joy to read.
    Indeed

To be fair, there are a few on there who can see it's getting embarrassing - regardless of whether they are correct or not. I didn't go so can't say either way, but I spoke to Jimmy today about the game and he just thinks they'd convinced themselves that if they lost it was going to be because they'd had lumps kicked out of them, and are now trying to prove that was what happened.

Fans are weird people...

Indeed

To be fair, there are a few on there who can see it's getting embarrassing - regardless of whether they are correct or not. I didn't go so can't say either way, but I spoke to Jimmy today about the game and he just thinks they'd convinced themselves that if they lost it was going to be because they'd had lumps kicked out of them, and are now trying to prove that was what happened.

Fans are weird people...
    Some of their fans have sent the link to the FA with a complaint

They are also convinced he is Welsh

If you go to "we are wolves" Facebook page, extended highlights on there.

I didn't see one bad tackle, a few niggles at best. What a bunch of pussies