+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit trade deals

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit trade deals

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This shows how biased people are, Matt is a vegetarian because he worries about animal welfare.

But because he voted brexit he’s now arguing that this isn’t bad.

Why can’t people realise things aren’t black and white and you can still criticise things even if you voted for them.
    I have never said this isnt bad, i have said people will have a choice, UK chickens will be labelled as such and people will choose what they want to eat, just like they do eggs

Personally i dont want to see any animals killed for food, but thats another argument

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I have never said this isnt bad, i have said people will have a choice, UK chickens will be labelled as such and people will choose what they want to eat, just like they do eggs

Personally i dont want to see any animals killed for food, but thats another argument
    They 'will' be labelled as such?

I fully understand your view , it may provide a USA bound export opportunity as trade is two way for farmers / butchers to perhaps trade the other way . I know a butcher whose business was saved by going on line and exporting his meats to the USA clients .

It may see growth in farmer market / and butchers , where folk as you rightly point out can make an educated choice .

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I fully understand your view , it may provide a USA bound export opportunity as trade is two way for farmers / butchers to perhaps trade the other way . I know a butcher whose business was saved by going on line and exporting his meats to the USA clients .

It may see growth in farmer market / and butchers , where folk as you rightly point out can make an educated choice .
    Does the butcher have a website, and could you share it?

It makes you wonder why nobody is currently selling clearly labelled chlorinated chicken.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It makes you wonder why nobody is currently selling clearly labelled chlorinated chicken.
    Must be a lack of demand as people exercise their options, surely?