+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ramsey for sale?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ramsey for sale?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    lets not forget the £400 K a week was due to not paying a transfer fee

i wonder what type of transfer fee would they want ? ? ?

fair play to the lad, he has had a decent payday over in Italy
    Why would Ramsey take a pay cut when he can sit on his arse at Juve for a few years? Likewise, who's going to pay a big transfer fee and cover his wages?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Why would Ramsey take a pay cut when he can sit on his arse at Juve for a few years? Likewise, who's going to pay a big transfer fee and cover his wages?
    Unless someone fronts up half his wages on a loan deal. I don't think anyone in the top 4 will be interested, certainly not Man City or Liverpool, I reckon he'll end up at Newcastle if the takeover goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Unless someone fronts up half his wages on a loan deal. I don't think anyone in the top 4 will be interested, certainly not Man City or Liverpool, I reckon he'll end up at Newcastle if the takeover goes through.
    Yep, these type of deals work best if the new club intend to make full use of the player for the duration of the contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    he will have to take a paycut if he moves though, as no team will pay a transfer fee and his wages, unless Juve give him a free transfer so he can secure another good wages

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    he will have to take a paycut if he moves though, as no team will pay a transfer fee and his wages, unless Juve give him a free transfer so he can secure another good wages
    That's why I said Ramsey holds the balance of power, and he's got a contract as security. Juventus are in a terrible bargaining position. Fair play, Ramsay has got himself a hell of an agent