+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Official: On this day last year thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Official: On this day last year thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Ok, I'll accept one rule of law as you are obviously struggling!
    Just carry on with your silly little games of bumping old threads Cyril the Stalker™ while I focus on today's news

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Just carry on with your childish little games of bumping old threads, while I focus on today's news
    The thing about rules of law are they are on the statute book somewhere. You don't need independent thinking to find them, though if you prostitute yourself as someone who only references factual evidence to support their views then their absence could make you a little uncomfortable I suppose!

The thing about rules of law are they are on the statute book somewhere. You don't need independent thinking to find them, though if you prostitute yourself as someone who only references factual evidence to support their views then their absence could make you a little uncomfortable I suppose!
    Maybe now is a good time to read the Jeffrey Epstein thread, and see how rules are interpreted differently, depending on who you are.

Maybe now is a good time to read the Jeffrey Epstein thread, and see how rules are interpreted differently, depending on who you are.
    Two rules on the statute book. It's not tricky!

Two rules on the statute book. It's not tricky!
    You know exactly what two rules of law implies, and you are quite happy to see certain people get away it, without regard to the nature of the wrongdoing.

You know exactly what two rules of law implies, and you are quite happy to see certain people get away it, no matter the nature of any wrongdoing.
    I genuinely don't. I have just googled it and I am none the wiser. Can you spell out what you mean?