+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: WALES 4 - 1 FINLAND. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: WALES 4 - 1 FINLAND. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Yeah forwards perhaps not, Grant would possibly be ahead of Matondo or Broadhead though

Most of our central midfielders would be ahead of Savage, Sheehan or Levitt
    Nathan Broadhead who's a regular at Ipswich? He might get in ahead of Matondo, but not Broadhead

Yeah I'd probably agree on the midfield, although I don't think any of our midfielders come close to starting for Wales, Ampadu in particular is streets ahead of what we can offer

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Nathan Broadhead who's a regular at Ipswich? He might get in ahead of Matondo, but not Broadhead

Yeah I'd probably agree on the midfield, although I don't think any of our midfielders come close to starting for Wales, Ampadu in particular is streets ahead of what we can offer
    Oh yeah I wouldn't have any of them starting, but if Savage and Sheehan can get in the squad then obviously Ralls, Wintle or Siopis can

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Oh yeah I wouldn't have any of them starting, but if Savage and Sheehan can get in the squad then obviously Ralls, Wintle or Siopis can
    Yeah, tad harsh on Sheehan though. Bad luck with injuries and probably a better technical player than what we have in midfield, been excellent for Bolton this season by all accounts. With any luck he and Morrell will be playing Championship football next season

Savage shouldn't be in the squad