+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brighton going to be a tough one

Brighton going to be a tough one

Currently on a 16 game unbeaten run, game 17 is being played right now and they are 1 up v QPR (which suits us).

If they win today they will go top.

We follow that up with Villa at home. Really could have done with taking all three points yesterday.

Re: Brighton going to be a tough one

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Currently on a 16 game unbeaten run, game 17 is being played right now and they are 1 up v QPR (which suits us).

We follow that up with Villa at home. Really could have done with taking all three points yesterday.
    I believe we will get a minimum of 3 points between them two games

Those

Brighton 1 - 0

Now Brighton 2 - 0

That referee is disgraceful, never a sending off, in fact it should have been a free kick the other way.

He's always shite for us as well.

FT 3-0

FT 3-0
    I think thats about right Mike unless we get a penalty. How do we stand with Whitts yellows adding up?

Good result for us they may be a bit cocky now with us, and hopefully our lads will want it more, draw would be a great result ,C'mon bluebirds,always believe .

due a loss then

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as a fish View Post
    I think thats about right Mike unless we get a penalty. How do we stand with Whitts yellows adding up?
    Were' into the 10 card phase so no worries for moment. Think Whitts on 6 .

Funnily enough, I think we may just pull of a shock.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    You mean we're going to finish with 11 men on the pitch.

The biggest hurdle Brighton must overcome is complacency in the face of comedic defenders and midget between the sticks. They have lost one of their last 22 home Championship games. Winning 16 and drawing five of the remainder.

What's confusing me is how is a home win available everywhere below 1-2 (7-10 is the best price). Surely they should be around 4-11?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You mean we're going to finish with 11 men on the pitch.
    Win the toss?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The biggest hurdle Brighton must overcome is complacency in the face of comedic defenders and midget between the sticks. They have lost one of their last 22 home Championship games. Winning 16 and drawing five of the remainder.

What's confusing me is how is a home win available everywhere below 1-2 (7-10 is the best price). Surely they should be around 4-11?
    Nice tip (ooh Matron). Might as well make the loss more bearable.

First Team

I don't normally bother watching other teams but decided to catch this one as it was on TV.
    The lad up front for Brighton looked more than useful and scored a screamer for the first. Really don't fancy our shaky defence against him, if that performance is anything to go by. Then again, as mentioned above, they are due a home loss so why not.

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post
    I don't normally bother watching other teams but decided to catch this one as it was on TV.
    The lad up front for Brighton looked more than useful and scored a screamer for the first. Really don't fancy our shaky defence against him, if that performance is anything to go by. Then again, as mentioned above, they are due a home loss so why not.
    Could be the upset of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Majorblue View Post

Shows how different people see different things.

I thought they were shite and only won because of a PI$$ POOR QPR side and a dodgy ref

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Shows how different people see different things.

I thought they were shite and only won because of a PI$$ POOR QPR side and a dodgy ref
    Wasn't that impressed with them in 0-0 at our place, especially their forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Wasn't that impressed with them in 0-0 at our place, especially their forwards.
    We will cause em grief Im sure.

International

And itis the last chance for some of our players to make Colin actually think twice before he ships them out.
    Anyone not giving 110% in that game is either already told he is gone, or will be after the game, shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    My thoughts exactly. Or at least a point.
    Spedger

Reckon there will be a link for the game because there's only 1 premier and 4 championship games on?