+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Daily Mail surpasses itself.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Daily Mail surpasses itself.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    what is wrong with it? who says we should only judge a person based on their deeds or actions? its hardly sexist to make a comment about women's legs. at what point is the article suggesting women are somehow inferior to men and therefore deserve to be treated differently?

BTW I think you will find women are very critical of other women, more so than men are. If women don't have the right accoutrements, women can really be bitchy about it...
    What's wrong with it is that a meeting between the two most powerful women in the UK about the most important issue in a generation is framed on the front page of the biggest selling newspaper in the country as a competition about who has the best legs. It's pathetic, sexist and quite frankly embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    What's wrong with it is that a meeting between the two most powerful women in the UK about the most important issue in a generation is framed on the front page of the biggest selling newspaper in the country as a competition about who has the best legs. It's pathetic, sexist and quite frankly embarrassing
    You are a bloke, aren't you.. [?]

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    You are a bloke, aren't you.. [?]
    I am, however I also consider women to be people*

copyright George R Martin*

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I agree with this. The Mail deserve a panning for it, it's 2017 ferchrissakes.