+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The night the rest of the Championship began to notice Cardiff City?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The night the rest of the Championship began to notice Cardiff City?

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    ....yet they beat QPR and Hull..drew against Brentford and lost narrowly 2.3 to Fulham
    They’re clearly a brilliant side and my eyes deceived me last night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    They’re clearly a brilliant side and my eyes deceived me last night.
    The division is tightly packed with bang average teams, pretty much from top to bottom. I am sure Huddersfield are like the rest and sometimes play well and sometimes play poorly. No doubt we were good and they were poor last night, as they were in the games you watched. I am sure the same players played a lot better in their run of recent result. Play the game again next week and the result could be 3-0 to them instead if the roles are reversed.

People say form is temporary but class is permanent. There is no class in this division, just form. Normally there is a team like Wolves, Norwich, Newcastle that are both organised and talented and they piss it. Not this year. Which is why, despite looking nothing like a promotion team, we might still get promoted. **** the EPL, this division is nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    The division is tightly packed with bang average teams, pretty much from top to bottom. I am sure Huddersfield are like the rest and sometimes play well and sometimes play poorly. No doubt we were good and they were poor last night, as they were in the games you watched. I am sure the same players played a lot better in their run of recent result. Play the game again next week and the result could be 3-0 to them instead if the roles are reversed.

People say form is temporary but class is permanent. There is no class in this division, just form. Normally there is a team like Wolves, Norwich, Newcastle that are both organised and talented and they piss it. Not this year. Which is why, despite looking nothing like a promotion team, we might still get promoted. **** the EPL, this division is nuts.
    Huddersfield were poor Wednesday night and that was a fact , but isn't that the very nature of the Championship up one moment ,then a average game , then down the next and then back up , the table sort of supports this theory as most side in the top 12 are two to three wins from being second or in the play offs .

Up until Wednesday the Owls had a decent draw with Brentford , beat Hull away , went very close to drawing 3-3 with Fulham , beat QPR who slaughtered us ??

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Huddersfield were poor Wednesday night and that was a fact , but isn't that the very nature of the Championship up one moment ,then a average game , then down the next and then back up , the table sort of supports this theory as most side in the top 12 are two to three wins from being second or in the play offs .

Up until Wednesday the Owls had a decent draw with Brentford , beat Hull away , went very close to drawing 3-3 with Fulham , beat QPR who slaughtered us ??
    Terriers?