Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
14th professional appearance? Where do you get that from?

He made 10 appearances for Dundee last season. He started 5 of his first 6 games, being pulled off twice. Of Dundee's last 10 games as they hurtled towards relegation, he started 0, wasn't included in the squad on 1 occasion and failed to get of the bench 5 times. He contributed 68 minutes in Dundee's last 10 games and Dundee were glad to get rid of him.

Let's face it, Vontae Campbell was a cheap punt in the hope that his brief time at Arsenal and Leicester would have served him well. Leicester were more than happy to see him go. That doesn't do much to suggest we've got a big star in the making.
I think you need to get your facts right before you wade into someone else's post. Campbell played 3 times in the FA & League Cups for Leicester, including the full 90 minutes of the fifth round and he actually holds a FA Cup Winners medal. As you say he has 10 appearances for Dundee and then one for us in the cup earlier this season. Hang on, what’s 3+10+1 ? Well blow me down, its 14. Should have known that maths wouldn't be your strong point. Plus you totally missed the point of my post - I was pointing out that making a player out to be useless when he is only 21 and only has 14 professional appearances under is belt is a bit premature and harsh to say the least. When you say Dundee were glad to get rid of him, how do you know ? He actually returned to Leicester at the end of his loan spell and at the end of the season.