+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Abuse accustations against Supreme Court nominee Judge Kavanaugh

Trouble with debate or controversial events like this or Brexit ones argument is likely to be tainted by your political beliefs, anti Trumpys, couldnt wait to jump on the bandwagon.

With Brexit ,no matter how good a deal May gets it will be crap in the eyes of Labour voters ,because of the hatred towards her and her party .

I remember the Salisbury incident, lots of suggestions that the goverment were wrong, loads of point scoring, accusations, now silence from a lot folk .

Politics of envy I guess , it's not a weakness to sometimes see the good in others .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Trouble with debate or controversial events like this or Brexit ones argument is likely to be tainted by your political beliefs, anti Trumpys, couldnt wait to jump on the bandwagon.

With Brexit ,no matter how good a deal May gets it will be crap in the eyes of Labour voters ,because of the hatred towards her and her party .

I remember the Salisbury incident, lots of suggestions that the goverment were wrong, loads of point scoring, accusations, now silence from a lot folk .

Politics of envy I guess , it's not a weakness to sometimes see the good in others .
    If you think the main reason there are people unhappy with what's happening with brexit is "I don't like the Tories" then you live on another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    If you think the main reason there are people unhappy with what's happening with brexit is "I don't like the Tories" then you live on another planet.
    People aren't blind, they can see what is happening in America. The mask is slipping and the globalists days are numbered. We are still controlled by the media, but that is changing. People all over the world are fed up with the deceit, and the judgement day is coming. Once a critical mass is achieved, the force will be unstoppable.