+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What has Theresa said today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What has Theresa said today?

I've never voted Tory and never will do, but I'd always recognised them as something of an election winning machine that other parties, notably the one I've voted for most of my life, would have done well to try to emulate in some regards. However, that recognition of their competence when it comes to strategy and professionalism has disappeared since Cameron's reckless gamble regarding the in/out EU vote and has transformed into farce and sheer incompetence under May.

Even after they started voting for them as the largest party again in 2010, I've never felt the British people liked the Conservatives, but they did have a belief that they were best equipped to deal with a challenging decade which now looks to be extended significantly beyond that. I fail to see now why the voters should have the same faith in the Tory party any more - this Government is one of the most inept, most lacking in competence and most accident prone I've seen, they need to put put of their misery.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I've never voted Tory and never will do, but I'd always recognised them as something of an election winning machine that other parties, notably the one I've voted for most of my life, would have done well to try to emulate in some regards. However, that recognition of their competence when it comes to strategy and professionalism has disappeared since Cameron's reckless gamble regarding the in/out EU vote and has transformed into farce and sheer incompetence under May.

Even after they started voting for them as the largest party again in 2010, I've never felt the British people liked the Conservatives, but they did have a belief that they were best equipped to deal with a challenging decade which now looks to be extended significantly beyond that. I fail to see now why the voters should have the same faith in the Tory party any more - this Government is one of the most inept, most lacking in competence and most accident prone I've seen, they need to put put of their misery.
    And replaced with what

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And replaced with what
    Some enthusiasm.