+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: We don't play football anymore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: We don't play football anymore

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Who are you to tell Neil Warnock how the team should play and what the tactics should be. No one was complaining a few weeks ago when we were winning five or six games in a row and pressing Wolves for top spot. We are not playing well currently but its NW's job to get this sorted and all the evidence is that he will, sooner rather than later. Stop moaning. And by the way, to all those people that left the stadium last night with seven minutes to go with their team only 1-0 down and pressing for an equaliser - hope you feel proud of yourselves today for deserting the boys when they needed you most.
    Bob is one of the longest supporting City fans we have on this board (You probably are as well if your username is your DOB).
    I think it’s below the belt to say he’s ever deserted CCFC never mind this season.
    He gives his view and writes a blog on every game we play, he’s entitled to say what he observes, but deserting the City? He’s too long in the tooth for that.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Bob is one of the longest supporting City fans we have on this board (You probably are as well if your username is your DOB).
    I think it’s below the belt to say he’s ever deserted CCFC never mind this season.
    He gives his view and writes a blog on every game we play, he’s entitled to say what he observes, but deserting the City? He’s too long in the tooth for that.
    My comment about people deserting the stadium/team was definately not aimed at the other bob wilson who I have no doubt is an avid fan who is usually supportive of the manager and team. It was at the inconsiderate people who meander down the aisles from about 10 minutes out and who obviously would rather make a quick exit from the stadium than stay and support their team to the end.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    My comment about people deserting the stadium/team was definately not aimed at the other bob wilson who I have no doubt is an avid fan who is usually supportive of the manager and team. It was at the inconsiderate people who meander down the aisles from about 10 minutes out and who obviously would rather make a quick exit from the stadium than stay and support their team to the end.
    They pay their money, they're entitled to leave anytime they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    They pay their money, they're entitled to leave anytime they want.
    It's those that "leave" but decide to hang round on the stairs obstructing views that gets my goat.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    It's those that "leave" but decide to hang round on the stairs obstructing views that gets my goat.
    Got in to a few arguments over this cheeky ****ers just standing in your way