Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
Why do people point out it’s too early in the season? We haven’t changed the way we play since the 6th game of the promotion season mate, and it doesn’t have to be pretty football, I’m a fan of getting the ball forward quickly and going at teams, I’m not asking for pass around the back and play it up the field in 78 passes only to get near goal and pass back because the perfect opportunity isn’t available, Man City and Liverpool play long balls too but they don’t just lump it and lose it. We do.

I know why slade didn’t go down well too, and that’s kind of the point I’m making, Warnock gets away with it BECAUSE of his career.
He needs to do something. Isn’t his job to adapt and improved? Not just do the same thing game after game?
Because it is August. How many more points should we have got so far? For me 7 is ok, 10 would have been very very good, 13 as the top 2 have is superb. 15 as we had last time was just ridiculous.

I'd say he changes a lot, the amount of players we go through game to game would suggest he doesn't just do the same thing each game.