+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: AAIB INTERIM REPORT

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Whats your educational background then. You dont have to be very clever to be able to copy other peoples websites on to this forum, which is basically what you have been doing. All you have been doing is trying to make yourself look clever, whilst at the same time pursuing your hatred of Willie Mckay and other such agents. You may have got a bit more sympathy apart from the fact that you were unable to resist the temptation to show your true colours and call us football fans a bunch of uneducated, bigoted, morons. Well, right back at you with that one. Hopefully, now that the report is released, we will be hearing from you a lot less in future.
    DML why do you have to be personally offensive and aggressive in so many replies. There's no need for it.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    DML why do you have to be personally offensive and aggressive in so many replies. There's no need for it.
    Ah, I thought that was him being polite He seems a sad soul & I was starting to pity the old git.

I haven't quite got the hang of this messageboard because there are so many threads that have FA to do with Football that I thought it was the 'post it' note wall where any old shite could be posted........trust me, some people do post some real shite.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Personally offensive or agressive !! Apparently you think it is perfectly acceptable for Flyer46 to call us Cardiff City fans and football fans in general, a bunch of uneducated, bigoted, morons and incite people to violence toward Willie Mckay but not ok for me to challenge what Flyer46 is saying/doing and his motives. I am not the only person on this board to have seen through what he is doing but if you want to carry on being taken in by him thats fine by me. I am surprised that he even has the desire or time to get involved in any discussions at all with such a bunch of low life idiots like us anyway.