Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
Hope I'm wrong and that emotion is tainting my judgement but it looks like our luck, what little we have had, has finally run out.
If we don't limp over the line, I fear for us in the playoffs.

I refuse to blame the referee for us not winning here.
Although going 2 nil up makes you less nervous and more composed, that "penalty" was as bad as Bambas disallowed goal at the Wall, we were awful defending and worse up top.

Gary Madine looks like he would not score if he was out there til the Reading game, though in fairness service to him was poor.

Bruno at right back just makes everyone nervous around him and Peltier should have started or at least replaced him at half time.
I also think had Ken come on a bit sooner, we could have held on but unfortunately tonight our Neil got it wrong.

All is not lost, it's still in our own hands but huge psychological advantage to Fulham.
Madine was doing his job, winning everything in the air; service was poor, also seemed to me others around him weren't expecting the ball to be won. Zohore did absolutely nothing when he came on.

Agree about Peltier - can only think he maybe had a knock, fit for bench but not worth risking for 90 minutes.