+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: May rules out VAT rise but refuses to rule out Income Tax or NIC hike

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: May rules out VAT rise but refuses to rule out Income Tax or NIC hike

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I wonder if by any chance the company representatives on the shop floor who Theresa May is being introduced to are hardcore Tory supporters and party members? It all seems like a corruption of democracy to me. The system is broken beyond repair, and a grave insult to the intelligence of normal people. What do this lot think they are going to achieve with all the pantomime BS?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I find this behaviour odd & the only thing I can think of is that as the conservatives are so far ahead in the poles their strategy is to limit opportunities for difficult questions from the press or members of the public which may impact on public opinion. I don't know why as May has conducted herself well in PMQ's & has proved herself to be a match for Corbyn, Farron & Robertson, so she can handle some difficult questions. I can understand her avoiding tv debates as she has nothing to gain but she can do a lot more than the current stage managed visits we are seeing. She has talked a ridiculous amount about strong & stable leadership so time for her to walk the walk in my view & not hide away