Quote Originally Posted by JDerrida View Post
Multiple shootings have occurred in the States for decades. The worst period was between 2009 - 2014.
This isn't a Trump thing, just as it wasn't an Obama thing.
The rhetoric of hate began with Clinton and Obama supporters and every other loony leftie, the likes of Johnny Depp saying at the Glastonbury Festival of all places, that he wishes he could assassinate Trump. The hate fuelled Madonna wishing that he would be assassinated the day after he was voted in.
So much more hate filled rhetoric towards Trump than from him.
I can't stand Trump, but he'll be pilloried no matter what he says or does. He can't win because so many people have lost their objectivity.
i have been over to the states a few times since hes been in power and its either people support him strongly or despise him with the same strength. one thing a lot of people have said including women is that they preferred him over hilary and the amount of women who despised clinton shocked me. the women seemed to think she kept overlooking his infidelity for her own interests down the line. its a strange atmosphere over there now and if it were eighty years ago the democrats an republicans would probably be fighting a civil war now.