+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arm our officers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Arm our officers

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Not at all

I only said that the 5 i know i am 100 % would do the right thing with a firearm, I have never discussed other AR officers with them, never had the need to, we have in the past discussed work issues

Not sure where you think i have said i think " that every member of the police force is completely trustworthy" ( if you can point that out, then great ), i have had a number of bad incidents with the Police
    I fully understand that training them all to carry arms would take time, but lets start, lets get more trained

they are the front line in our protection against these nutters ( be it religious or not ) lets give them a little help to do the job they do

would that officer being armed have saved his life, we can only guess it would have
    So you don't think every police officer is trustworthy and you've had a number of bad incidents with them and yet you want to give them guns.

Does training a bad person to use a gun make them more, or less bad in your opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    So you don't think every police officer is trustworthy and you've had a number of bad incidents with them and yet you want to give them guns.

Does training a bad person to use a gun make them more, or less bad in your opinion?
    a bad person ? ? ? have i said they are bad people ? ? ?

I said i have had " bad incidents with the Police ", i have followed cardiff home and away since the late 80's, many of the incidents have been at the football

BUT would i have thought that the police would have shot people who were " acting up at the football " no of course not ( someone even used the Chelsea game in a previous post ), if i was wielding a knife of meat clever and threatening others / the police, i would expect then to shoot

I guess your " Does training a bad person to use a gun make them more, or less bad in your opinion? " is just one of your usual lines in that you hope to bring people in to post a " "

but i will reply anyways

a trained officer would be trained in how and when to use a firearm, they will be told the exact circumstances to fire ( just as they are trained and told when to tazer and pepper spray ) in all your encounters with these " BAD Lowly paid civil servant meathead bobby's with superiority-complex who chose a career in policing in order to assert their authority over others " how many times were you tazered, sprayed or even batoned " ?? ? ? as they have had these options for a good number of years

a trained officer would be trained in how and when to use a firearm, they will be told the exact circumstances to fire
    Like in the back of a Brazilian plumber on the underground.

a bad person ? ? ? have i said they are bad people ? ? ?

I said i have had " bad incidents with the Police ", i have followed cardiff home and away since the late 80's, many of the incidents have been at the football

BUT would i have thought that the police would have shot people who were " acting up at the football " no of course not ( someone even used the Chelsea game in a previous post ), if i was wielding a knife of meat clever and threatening others / the police, i would expect then to shoot

I guess your " Does training a bad person to use a gun make them more, or less bad in your opinion? " is just one of your usual lines in that you hope to bring people in to post a " "

but i will reply anyways

a trained officer would be trained in how and when to use a firearm, they will be told the exact circumstances to fire ( just as they are trained and told when to tazer and pepper spray ) in all your encounters with these " BAD Lowly paid civil servant meathead bobby's with superiority-complex who chose a career in policing in order to assert their authority over others " how many times were you tazered, sprayed or even batoned " ?? ? ? as they have had these options for a good number of years
    I've never been "tazered, sprayed or batoned" but plenty have, unjustly, by bad police officers, which is the exact reason giving them a deadlier weapon is a bad idea.