+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'd rather be in a position to vote them out
    We've had 40 years of either the Tories or labour in its most tory-like guise, so I'm amazed you think that voting them out is realistic.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    We've had 40 years of either the Tories or labour in its most tory-like guise, so I'm amazed you think that voting them out is realistic.
    More realistic than not having any chance at all. If you were actually paying attention, you would soon realise why it's only the chosen ones who succeed.

More realistic than not having any chance at all. If you were actually paying attention, you would soon realise why it's only the chosen ones who succeed.
    Chicken and the egg, do they succeed because they're the chosen ones or are they the chosen ones because they succeed?

I'm not expecting a coherent reply.

Chicken and the egg, do they succeed because they're the chosen ones or are they the chosen ones because they succeed?

I'm not expecting a coherent reply.
    Just study the Obama/Clinton playbook, and you will find that the answer was staring you in the face.

Just study the Obama/Clinton playbook, and you will find that the answer was staring you in the face.
    Probably sounded clever in your head.

Probably sounded clever in your head.
    4 journalists/networks have just been exposed as outlets for the newly indicted Senate Intelligence Committee leaker. The attempted takedown of Trump is real. It could happen to anybody, and it probably already has in the past. I believe you quoted most of them in your attemps to prove that the Trump Russia Collusion nonsense was real

4 journalists/networks have just been exposed as outlets for the newly indicted Senate Intelligence Committee leaker. The attempted takedown of Trump is real. It could happen to anybody, and it probably already has in the past. I believe you quoted most of them in your attemps to prove that the Trump Russia Collusion nonsense was real
    Anyone changed their mind since the Brexit referendum?