+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock not happy. Again.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Warnock not happy. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He's a god , he's shows himself on the side of the player,buys a friend, and player loyalty, it s the same as his comment about his favorite player comment, which I though was a nice touch.

At least we have a manager with passion, he's more than your typical 68 year old , he shows more effort that some of our ex feckless tired players who were 40 plus years younger.
    Yep buys a friend if he likes you. If he doesn't he'll hang you out to dry in public.

He's worse than Jones for his favourites and worse than Mourinho has been this season for hanging certain players out to dry.

The ones he don't like probably wouldn't agree to share their appearance money with him.
    Last edited by J R Hartley; 03-05-17 at 19:21.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Yep buys a friend if he likes you. If he doesn't he'll hang you out to dry in public.

He's worse than Jones for his favourites and worse than Mourinho has been this season for hanging certain players out to dry.

The ones he don't like probably wouldn't agree to share their appearance money with him.
    Just out of interest, who did you used to post as on here before this latest incarnation?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Just out of interest, who did you used to post as on here before this latest incarnation?
    This isn't a latest incarnation I joined in March 2016. I had a 1 year ban end of April for being too opinionated for some snow flakes who liked to dish it out but couldn't take it back who coincidentally no longer post here.

Served my time and now I'm back to talk football and fly fishing.