+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: CONFIRMED: Cardiff sign Marlon Pack on a three year deal from Bristol City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: CONFIRMED: Cardiff sign Marlon Pack on a three year deal from Bristol City

I watched Pack play for Cheltenham against Shrewsbury quite a few years ago now.
    He is a much better passer of the ball than he is given credit for. He also strikes the ball from free kicks extremely well.
    He lacks a bit of lateral movement and is a little slow on the turn.
    He is however, extremely good at breaking up opposition attacks and he is not adverse to the odd cynical and tactical foul.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    I watched Pack play for Cheltenham against Shrewsbury quite a few years ago now.
    He is a much better passer of the ball than he is given credit for. He also strikes the ball from free kicks extremely well.
    He is however, extremely good at breaking up opposition attacks and he is not adverse to the odd cynical and tactical foul.
    Sounds like just what we need

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Sounds like just what we need
    The good thing in signing Marlon. Least he can’t get a bluebird Tattooed on his arms!

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post
    I'm quite pleased with the Pack signing because this manager was never going to sign the playmaker type that some were calling for and I believe Vassell may be one of those Warnock underwhelming signings that come off. However, although I accept I'm being a little bit unfair to some of our midfielders and Glatzel may prove me wrong, I'm disappointed and annoyed that we now have what could be called a footballer free zone running through the middle of the length of the pitch unless Warnock brings Tomlin in from the cold.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I'm quite pleased with the Pack signing because this manager was never going to sign the playmaker type that some were calling for and I believe Vassell may be one of those Warnock underwhelming signings that come off. However, although I accept I'm being a little bit unfair to some of our midfielders and Glatzel may prove me wrong, I'm disappointed and annoyed that we now have what could be called a footballer free zone running through the middle of the length of the pitch unless Warnock brings Tomlin in from the cold.
    Hope so.