Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
Have to agree with your post .

I would add a few points that may play out .

Warnock may not fancy another year in either league ,so let's prey a plan is underway .

I do think in a scenario of him going we do have a very strong backroom team ,whom i'm assuming want to continue working after Warnock.

He and the club have been fair and loyal to those that took us up , which I personally wanted, based on the last promotion failure to do so , and to maintain the squads unique togethernes.

If we buy sensibly we may survive ,who knows, we must not though waste our money on wannabes,just after last chance pay day's, and lengthy contracts, we cannot go back to those bad old days .

Biggest disappointment for me has been Zohore and Hoilett in this league ,they were such positives in the Championship,perhaps they have been found out,at this level ?.

I love the Championship and it's uncertainty, better than the Premiership , and the continued thoughts of losing every bloody game , or sneaking a win ,it's a league way beyond us at the moment .
Whats the point of being in the Championship if you dont want to be sucessful and get promotion to the Premier League to test yourself against the best and improve, so that hopefully one day you can be an established top level team ?. Its not that long ago that Man City, Man Utd, Spurs, Chelsea were in the Championship/Division One or lower. Do you think that any of their fans had the defeatist attitude that is regularly evident on here ? Clubs like Leeds, Sheffield Utd, Sheffield Wednesday, Forest, West Brom, Stoke etc etc would give anything to be in our position now and wouldn't be continually moaning about it.