Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
I'm interested why you think America has gone all in on MAGA.

In 2016 more people voted for someone else. In 2018, with the highest turn out in over a century, the democrats won the house and it was generally considered a blue wave. Trump's approval has been 35-45 throughout.

The republicans have gone all in on maga, but I don't think America has.
We are currently in 2019
The popular vote was in 2016
Democrats took the Congress in 2018
The Mueller report released in April 2019 with Russia Gate blown out of the water
The current attempted takedown of Trump (UKRAINE) has backfired

The polls of the 2016 result and the Brexit polls puts that one to bed, polls published by MSM say what they want them to say,
the exit polls kinda confirms this, do you still believe polls ?

I think that post the Mueller report, Americans have increased in support of their president as they have witnessed an attack on a president that is unprecedented, and in the time that for many of them, the economy has taken an upturn and has put a bit of cash on the hip, his support is rising within the Black community, I have no idea why he has so many women supporters, the rallies he puts on are packing out football stadiums with 1,000's in overspill outside whilst his rivals
struggle to fill a Tesco extra. Unless the smoking gun (and there is bound to be one lurking in the shadows)
is found, I think he'll walk the next election irrespective what the polls say.
With almost 100% backing of the MSM, where/who are the alternatives?, who do you think can/will beat him?.
To be clear, an opinion not an endorsement, he has never matured from being a novice at the job considering he had little or no political background his twitter, and pressers are becoming more unhinged as time goes on, but that may be that he sees himself to be so far ahead he can say what he wants whilst the song remains the same.