Quote Originally Posted by SunderlandBluebird View Post
Gabbidon slates him and has regular digs about Cardiff’s performances regularly on the Elis James podcast, going back a decent way (before we were completely shite) . It made me wonder whether they clashed at QPR or Palace or wherever it was they were together.
Or perhaps, as a former player who has affection for his old club, he is bored and concerned with what he is seeing from City this season. I've listened to this week's podcast and Gabbs and Iwan Roberts are scathing about City's performance and their manager's after match comments, while the only thing which might qualify as gloating from Elis James comes (mostly he is shocked by how bad we were) comes when the three of them, rightly, pour scorn on Warnock's claim that his completely outplayed side side were robbed of a corner.

Gabbs mentions his surprise at how Warnock was given such an easy ride by the media in his post game press conference and I think this is a fair claim - if our manager thinks he is getting a rough ride from the written and broadcast media then I dread to think what he would have thought if he had to take the sort of stick Russell Slade had to - this team are as boring to watch as Slade's used to be.