+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Malky Mackay

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Malky Mackay

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Still the only Cardiff City manager to have avoided dropping into the bottom 3 of the Premier League
    Worse manager I have watched us play under, may have done a job today but still the most boring football ever, just a shame we never went under Dave Jones

Quote Originally Posted by pulsy View Post
    Worse manager I have watched us play under, may have done a job today but still the most boring football ever, just a shame we never went under Dave Jones
    missed the up under Dave Jones

Dear oh dear
    Give MM the credit he deserves

You must have stopped going and missed the fun under Ole. You made the right decision.

Still the only Cardiff manager to finish in first place in Division 2. And has the most wins of any Cardiff manager in the Premier league. A healthy 8 points from his first 6 games EPL too. Not bad.