+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Matt Hancock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Matt Hancock

i notice this covid enquiry has cost over 114 million quid already and to go on potentially for another 5 years

a waste of tax payers money ?

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i notice this covid enquiry has cost over 114 million quid already and to go on potentially for another 5 years

The whole enquiry is “carefully choreographed” , a nothing really to see , move along sort of enquiry. The cost is unbelievable

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The whole enquiry is “carefully choreographed” , a nothing really to see , move along sort of enquiry. The cost is unbelievable
    So you’ve no problem with seeing those responsible for the lockdowns you despise get away with it?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So you’ve no problem with seeing those responsible for the lockdowns you despise get away with it?
    So you think there will be people sent to prison do you

You think the false narrative of people dropping dead in the street has resulted in any OFFCOM fines ?

Millions of pounds handed out to friends of friends in parliamentary seats etc etc

The inflated death rates etc

So you think there will be people sent to prison do you

You think the false narrative of people dropping dead in the street has resulted in any OFFCOM fines ?

Millions of pounds handed out to friends of friends in parliamentary seats etc etc

The inflated death rates etc
    You know exactly what I meant and you’ve got no comeback, so you try to take the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You know exactly what I meant and you’ve got no comeback, so you try to take the piss.
    Huh, you know exactly what I meant and you don’t like it that’s all

Huh, you know exactly what I meant and you don’t like it that’s all
    I don’t know what you meant because you’ve spent the last two years, at least, banging on about the pandemic and lockdowns to the exclusion of almost everything else and now you’re saying there’s nothing to see in the official report which, if the figure quoted above is correct, will cost something like a sixtieth of the amount reportedly allocated to the pointless Government track and trace scheme

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

Definitely not when you think what was wasted on, for example, track and trace.