+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves forum

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Wolves forum

We have the tag of being overly physical due to being a Neil Warnock side judging from the postings i've read on this and Villas MBs, and perhaps deservedly so from the way he's set up in the past.
    It couldn't be farther away from the truth though because we have played some beautiful stuff, in the last couple of games especially.
    It's hardly surprising really as there has been very little TV coverage for anyone to get a clear picture of what we are all about. Long may the sparse coverage continue I say.

The one poster may have a point, all this speculation on Big Ken moving could well be unsettling, it may well affect his performances and is a concern.

This is one game and no matter who wins it, nothing will be decided regarding promotion.
    Mighty long season and loads of drama to come but that transfer window can't come soon enough!

Re: Wolves forum

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    We have the tag of being overly physical due to being a Neil Warnock side judging from the postings i've read on this and Villas MBs, and perhaps deservedly so from the way he's set up in the past.
    It couldn't be farther away from the truth though because we have played some beautiful stuff, in the last couple of games especially.
    It's hardly surprising really as there has been very little TV coverage for anyone to get a clear picture of what we are all about. Long may the sparse coverage continue I say.

The one poster may have a point, all this speculation on Big Ken moving could well be unsettling, it may well affect his performances and is a concern.

This is one game and no matter who wins it, nothing will be decided regarding promotion.
    Mighty long season and loads of drama to come but that transfer window can't come soon enough!
    Tag plays into our favour; teams expect and set up for a physical battering.

We just then play them off the park...