+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Three years ago today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Three years ago today

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    on the other hand, the lowest Fulham have been since then is 4th on 81 points or something like that, and will probably be challenging for promotion again next season.
    Does anyone think that we will be?
    I'm no Fulham bummer, but it just goes to show how badly we wasted the opportunity
    We will struggle to make top 6 next season. I just hope Mick can put together a team that plays fast attacking football of the "if the opposition score two, we'll score three" mentality. Fulham is a decent day out, if away fans are allowed back in next season, as is West Brom. Fulham should be there or thereabouts next season. Ditto, Baggies.

Re: Three years ago today

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    We will struggle to make top 6 next season. I just hope Mick can put together a team that plays fast attacking football of the "if the opposition score two, we'll score three" mentality. Fulham is a decent day out, if away fans are allowed back in next season, as is West Brom. Fulham should be there or thereabouts next season. Ditto, Baggies.
    Agree about the baggies, they still have decent players at this level and you'd expect Allardyce to get them up if he stays on. Sheff Utd could go either way.