+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City in court again

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: City in court again

Quote Originally Posted by discodaz View Post
    its been ongoing for three years and cost tan over a million pounds and now he gets his day in court, clearly states this in the article.
    And it makes the Daily Mail the very same day he gets offered a job. Think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    And it makes the Daily Mail the very same day he gets offered a job. Think about it.
    He seems to be having a dig at the journo in his press interview.

Mackay, who was sacked by Cardiff in December 2013 after his rapport with owner Vincent Tan broke down, even claimed: "The day before the last three jobs the same person has come out and written a story."

"We were well aware of [the High Court claim], I was waiting on it. It's come up in the last three jobs that I've gone for, the same article, [by the] same person, and it was something I'd spoken to Stewart about and that my legal advisors had advised the SFA about at an early basis.

You can get that information from contacting the court listing office.Its not hard anyone can do it.Any newspaper worth their salt would have staff in contact with the courts for cases of interest and keeping a track on them.These cases dont just pop up out of the blue they take planning ie availability of judges, lawyers length of case etc.

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    You can get that information from contacting the court listing office.Its not hard anyone can do it.Any newspaper worth their salt would have staff in contact with the courts for cases of interest and keeping a track on them.These cases dont just pop up out of the blue they take planning ie availability of judges, lawyers length of case etc.
    I'm questioning the timing. extraordinary coincidence? It's happened before too.

His job appointment has not been accepted with universal acclaim by Scottish fans...

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&...c=tyah&lang=en

I'm questioning the timing. extraordinary coincidence? It's happened before too.
    Yes I see what you are saying but the reporter need not get the info from Tan he can track it and use as he wants. I agree seems mean but the same press slagged Tan off big style if you remember.Now it appears the tables have turned.