+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Problem with Neighbour - Advice please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Problem with Neighbour - Advice please

You’re not going to like this, but, to avoid arguments and confrontation, get some earplugs for your daughter, otherwise it’ll get nasty and remember, you’re the newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    You’re not going to like this, but, to avoid arguments and confrontation, get some earplugs for your daughter, otherwise it’ll get nasty and remember, you’re the newbie
    You're right i don't like the reply (but thanks anyway) mainly because if we all have ear plugs in we won't be able to hear a possible intruder. I'm not looking for it to get nasty but i will stand up for what I believe is right whether i'm a Newbie or not.

Quote Originally Posted by 1/2man1/2horse View Post
    You're right i don't like the reply (but thanks anyway) mainly because if we all have ear plugs in we won't be able to hear a possible intruder. I'm not looking for it to get nasty but i will stand up for what I believe is right whether i'm a Newbie or not.
    It must be annoying other people? If he won’t do anything about it have a word with certain people and make the car disappear. Life’s too short to put up with bollocks