Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
Eh?

I want to live in a world which is not led by alt-right conspiracy theorists colluding with white supremacists and MAGA cheerleaders (wannabe Black Hundreds), that rejects science and international co-operation, and that is headed by a vile and incompetent egomaniac.

I don't believe in the New World Order (the globalist, Illuminati conspiracy). I do believe the old world order is still doing what it always did - working to protect and expand its profits, influence and status at the expense of people and the environment. But it does it without a small conspiratorial core, and it is often cock up, unintended consequences and the efforts of working people and campaigners who shape and redirect the course of history.
How many times you going to mention the word conspiracy in one post? It's frigging simple, some Dems and Republicans are in bed with China and enriching themselves off the back of globalisation, while also rigging elections. Donny is the new sherrif in Dodge and he is going to restore law and order. Everything else you mentioned is a conspiracy theory!

If your version is right, then you would expect some of lardy & cyril's mutterings to have come true, but exactly the opposite has occured!