+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: SHEFFIELD UNITED 1 - 1 CARDIFF CITY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: SHEFFIELD UNITED v CARDIFF CITY: Match thread

last time and only time I went to Bramall Lane was in April 1971 (only 47 years ago). Went up on my own from Cardiff on the train. It was a cricket ground, like loads of empty green space. I think we may have scored first, maybe not? Lost 5-1. somebody stole my bobble hat on the way back to the station. I have so been waiting for revenge. Tonight I am going for a 0-3 (but would be very scared if it's a 1-5)

Re: SHEFFIELD UNITED v CARDIFF CITY: Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by ksbenchpwllheli View Post
    last time and only time I went to Bramall Lane was in April 1971 (only 47 years ago). Went up on my own from Cardiff on the train. It was a cricket ground, like loads of empty green space. I think we may have scored first, maybe not? Lost 5-1. somebody stole my bobble hat on the way back to the station. I have so been waiting for revenge. Tonight I am going for a 0-3 (but would be very scared if it's a 1-5)
    Have seen some dramatic games there. Seen us get done 5-3 (I think it was) but more dramatic was a 4 - 3 win, Whitt's got a hat trick and they had a goal dis-allowed in added time.