+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    What do you think the end game will look like?
    The MSM looking like a bunch of idiots, but of course they are not idiots, as they were fully signed up to the collusion, cover-ups, misdirection and propagana that they gleefully undertook with relish and enthusiasm.

I also can't see how Mueller's investigation will remain credible, as the prime reason for it inception was manufactured, and many of those who worked on securing the indictments are now under investigation themselves.

There are still lots of hurdles to overcome, but it seems the resistance from certain tainted members of the DOJ and FBI is coming to an end.

However the fallout is going to be huge.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The MSM looking like a bunch of idiots, but of course they are not idiots, as they were fully signed up to the collusion, cover-ups, misdirection and propagana that they gleefully undertook with relish and enthusiasm.

I also can't see how Mueller's investigation will remain credible, as the prime reason for it inception was manufactured, and many of those who worked on securing the indictments are now under investigation themselves.

There are still lots of hurdles to overcome, but it seems the resistance from certain tainted members of the DOJ and FBI is coming to an end.

However the fallout is going to be huge.
    Yeah but what does that look like? Trump vindicated, Clinton prosecuted, Mueller sacked, Awan executed? You must have a picture in your head (scrub that its probably like Guernica or something by Dali in there)!

Yeah but what does that look like? Trump vindicated, Clinton prosecuted, Mueller sacked, Awan executed? You must have a picture in your head (scrub that its probably like Guernica or something by Dali in there)!
    I don't have a specific picture in my mind, we all have access to the same information, it just depends how we process that information.

It will either be Tump prosecuted and Hillary vindicated, or Trump vindicated and Hillary prosecuted, but it won't be both. The evidence is out there, depending where you look.

Regarding the Awans there is a lot more going on than what has been reported, but it's still very much a thing, and another huge Democrat scandal in the making.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...ther-deferment

PS what's wrong with Dali?

I don't have a specific picture in my mind, we all have access to the same information, it just depends how we process that information.

It will either be Tump prosecuted and Hillary vindicated, or Trump vindicated and Hillary prosecuted, but it won't be both. The evidence is out there, depending where you look.

Regarding the Awans there is a lot more going on than what has been reported, but it's still very much a thing, and another huge Democrat scandal in the making.

https://www.forbes.com/forbes/welcom...ther-deferment

PS what's wrong with Dali?
    I imagine it's something like this

https://www.touchofart.eu/en/Emilia-...flies-by-Dali/

Grassley Presses Justice Department about Classification of Comey Memos

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...on-comey-memos

Some of his weaker output?