Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
There's only two posters on here who know for certain whether you and Wales Bales are the same person, but most sane, "normal" people would conclude when reading a post in the name of Wales Bales that reads like it was posted by you that you are. That's the evidence that brought about these claims and so, in a matter which, let's face it, is not very important in the grand scheme of things, when it comes to cock up v conspiracy, people, hardly surprisingly, opt for a pretty funny versio of the former.

Aha! Poor, deluded fools that they are, they have fallen into your trap! According to the one or two of you, the whole thing is some sort of experiment designed to prove how gullible people are when faced with a subtle ploy laid by the master puppeteer (at least that's how he sees himself) that is Wales Bales, while you, who, as a great conjurer would say, have never met this man in my life, are perfectly happy to be his stooge.

Those are the two possibilities then - seems to me that either one of them amount to distinctly odd behaviour.

Ah, but it's not fair to accuse me of anything in all this .

Yes I can see that Wales Bales is a bit more intelligent than his adversaries and so I can work out by reading the posts that he's taken their rather stupid conclusions and led them on - giving then the rope to hang themselves as we used to say.

I've done nothing to encourage any of this except unwittingly express opinions which are apparently similar to his, and do so in a similar language and style . I've posted an app which anyone could use to establish whether I'm Wales Bales, and in fact I've pm'd the moderator asking that he check and post the result . I can do no more, and I've never taken any part in any " schemes" or acted as anyone's " stooge".

I've no idea who Wales Bales is, but perhaps he is the product of a similar education or background to me. Such commonalities sometimes result in similar styles and even similar views.

I wonder whether you'd be kind enough, then, to withdraw your statement that I have taken part in " distinctly odd behaviour ", or explain why ANY of this is my fault.