+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What's your Ethnicity?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: What's your Ethnicity?

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Swedish Viking
    6ft 4 and blonde, i always had you down as a Viking!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    6ft 4 and blonde, i always had you down as a Viking!
    A few things I don't have from my Swedish heritage, being over 6ft, the lack of long blond hair, looks, charm, there is no one left in our family now who knows the village we originate from, my nan told me the village name many years ago when she was in the infirmary, I didn't write it down and only remember it was about 10 miles outside Stockholm, and I did meet my great nan before she died, she was married to Frederik Nielson my great grand father but he lost his life as a sailor (UBOATED) I keep saying it is on the bucket list to get sorted but never get around to doing it. I don't think I'm part of the IKEA family

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    A few things I don't have from my Swedish heritage, being over 6ft, the lack of long blond hair, looks, charm, there is no one left in our family now who knows the village we originate from, my nan told me the village name many years ago when she was in the infirmary, I didn't write it down and only remember it was about 10 miles outside Stockholm, and I did meet my great nan before she died, she was married to Frederik Nielson my great grand father but he lost his life as a sailor (UBOATED) I keep saying it is on the bucket list to get sorted but never get around to doing it. I don't think I'm part of the IKEA family
    Fair play mate, that's a bit more exciting that my lot from Bandon-County Cork. You should try and find out. You're not a bad looking bloke by the way-Sludge said so...