Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nigel Owen eggers ref demands football

Badly.

Like everything else he says and does.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    OK, that's not a problem.

I've now read back through the thread anyway.
    And what were your findings Croesy?

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    No rush. Whenever you're ready.
    I feel bad now, I wouldn't have asked if I'd known he was this busy. I thought a Tuesday night would have been good for him, he always seems to have them free when City lose or have a small crowd.
    Hmmm, so no rush for my link but a bitchy response when I haven't posted for a few hours. If it's OK with you, I have had to nurse my little lad through toothache - all things considered - your yearnings were not that high on my list of priorities. I'm sorry if that doesn't tie in with your graph on the patterns of my internet behaviour (I prefer your loan watch to your "me" watch). You are already exhibiting signs of confirmation bias, so whilst I was going to post some links you can wait a little while longer just for being so needy.

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    He is too busy ironing his shirt.
    Fair play, that was hilarious. I'd ask for an encore but, one semi decent joke in 20 years from you probably means that I should reign in my expectation levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Badly.

Like everything else he says and does.
    Any signs of your mid-life crisis ending? It's been 20 years now.

https://www.refchat.co.uk/threads/si...ea-pigs.10114/

https://www.refchat.co.uk/threads/sin-bins.10501/

I have other links too - if you can exhibit a little more patience.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post

https://www.refchat.co.uk/threads/si...ea-pigs.10114/

https://www.refchat.co.uk/threads/sin-bins.10501/

I have other links too - if you can exhibit a little more patience.
    But where did you get the idea from that refs, players and fans all hated the sin-bins when they were trialled? You've put up two links, one from before the trials even started and one from a couple of months in where every ref is broadly supportive bar one with no mention of fans' or players' views. You're against sin-bins, that's fine, and if refs, players and fans did all hate them then that's going to help your argument but you can't blame me for thinking you've made it up if you can't provide any evidence.

But where did you get the idea from that refs, players and fans all hated the sin-bins when they were trialled? You've put up two links, one from before the trials even started and one from a couple of months in where every ref is broadly supportive bar one with no mention of fans' or players' views. You're against sin-bins, that's fine, and if refs, players and fans did all hate them then that's going to help your argument but you can't blame me for thinking you've made it up if you can't provide any evidence.

I don't understand why he has a column. Separate to this, am sure he represents an element of the Welsh psyche but the two articles I have seen (brexit and football world cup) seem to undermine Wales more than anything.

No, I can't blame you for that at all so will provide the other links when I get the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Hmmm, so no rush for my link but a bitchy response when I haven't posted for a few hours. If it's OK with you, I have had to nurse my little lad through toothache - all things considered - your yearnings were not that high on my list of priorities. I'm sorry if that doesn't tie in with your graph on the patterns of my internet behaviour (I prefer your loan watch to your "me" watch). You are already exhibiting signs of confirmation bias, so whilst I was going to post some links you can wait a little while longer just for being so needy.
    Fair enough, its been nearly three months now though.